Thursday, February 26, 2009

Madalasa Sharma believes in skin show ?

Madalasa Sharma believes in skin show
madalsa-sharma _2, originally uploaded by msrini73.

Madalasa Sharma (original name is Mitti Sharma) belongs to Mumbai, India. Her debut, as one of the heroines, is in K.T. Kunjumon's Tamil movie, “Kaadalukku Maranamillai”, Meera Nandan being the other heroine.

Madalasa Sharma, the pretty newcomer, debuted in “Fitting Master” opposite Allari Naresh, and she is the latest rage in Tollywood. She has sent home the message to Telugu film producers that she believes in professionalism and willing to work according to their terms. As a departure from many other female leads, she doesn't is not shy of wearing 'glamorous' costumes.

"I want to follow heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra who made their debut in the south before making it big in Bollywood. It is a dream debut for me and I love doing ultra glamorous roles in the south. For me there is no limit for the beauty of a woman. I know how to mesmerize the south with my skin show...", she is reported to have said to the media. “Kaadalukku Maranamillai is a dream debut and I love the glamorous roles I am getting in South films”, she added.

No comments: