Friday, August 22, 2008

Amanda Beard: I never hooked up with Michael Phelps

Amanda Beard, Olympics Swimmer and gold medalist

Rumors of romance between Olympic record holder American swimmer Michael Phelps and Amanda Beard, the former women’s breaststroke champion, began to circulate earlier this week. Phelps simply denied them. But Amanda Beard took to the airwaves on the “John Jay and Rich in the Morning” radio show and made it clear that she is not dating Phelps. Amanda Beard said that she has never even kissed him. “Eww, that’s nasty. I have never ever hooked up with Michael Phelps. Come on, I have really good taste. He’s really not my type. We don’t even talk to each other” she added.
When Extra asked Phelps if he was dating Amanda Beard, he said, “No. I am not dating Amanda Beard. I’ll say that. I think she has a boyfriend”.

No comments: