Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Charlize Theron wallpaper

Charlize Theron wallpaper
Charlize Theron, originally uploaded by jens021.

The "Monster" star Charlize Theron was embarrassed by a reporter at the Venice film Festival in Italy when a journalist asked the actress to marry him.
The Oscar winner Hollywood actress Charlize Theron was promoting her new film "The Burning Plain" at a press conference in Venice when the unnamed reporter plucked up courage to pop the question. He also quizzed her about sleeping arrangements.
He asked Charlize Theron, "I really like you so much and have a lot of respect for you, but I would like to marry you, and I have a question, which side of the bed do you like to sleep on?"
The quick-witted actress replied, "The side you are not on," before joking, " Security! Security!"
She then added, "You are very cute, but you know, my boyfriend will kill you". Charlize Theron is dating Irish actor Stuart Townsend.
She then further confused the world's press by stating, I am married, I am taken, whatever,"
Charlize Theron and Townsend have never officially wed, but the pair always maintained they feel like a married couple.

No comments: