Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kara DioGuardi performs at Greenpeace 35th birthday party

This picture shows Kara DioGuardi performing at the Greenpeace 35th birthday party with Dave Stewart held at SIR, Hollywood, CA, USA on 09-09-2006.
The Grammy-nominated songwriter, Kara DioGuardi, news spread, she would be joining the American Idol panel of judges. The new fourth judge is confident that she would find her niche between the other Idol judge veterans.
"I'm just gonna speak to Simon the way I speak to everybody," DioGuardi told reporters during a teleconference on August 25, 2008. "I'm just gonna have my opinion, be honest and I don't foresee any problems. I'm really excited about this, and up for the challenge."
The 37 year old DioGuardi is the youngest American Idol judge. She co-owns the Los-Angeles based company Arthouse Entertainment that is now producing music by recent American Idol runner-up, David Archuleta.

No comments: