Thursday, October 8, 2009

Claudia Ciesla hopes Bigg Boss will boost her popularity in India

The 22-year-old Claudia Ciesla, a German model, actress, and singer of Polish descent, is one of the participants of Bigg Boss season three. She is the only foreigner participating in the show. Claudia is participating with Poonam Dhillon, Shamita Shetty, Kamaal R. Khan, Ismail Darbar, Sherlyn Chopra, Vindu Dara Singh, Raju Srivastav, etc.

'Thanks to 'Bigg Boss', I could meet Mr. Bachchan. I had heard so much about him earlier. Among his films I really like 'Black' and yes, I was thrilled after meeting the god of Bollywood,' she said about Amitabh Bachchan who is hosting the show.

Ciesla started modeling at the age of 15 working for shows involved in fashion and dancing. Claudia was invited by Lovely Professional University and was awarded as the Brand Ambassador of the university.

In spite of her problem with Hindi, Claudia says she has been on the lookout to work with good directors, good cast and a good crew. “I don't see a problem with my English at all. I know I don't speak Hindi as of now, but hopefully my 'Bigg Boss' inmates will teach me and I might catch up on the language in a few months,” said Claudia who was featured in 'Karma: Crime, Passion, Reincarnation'.

About her decision to convert to Hinduism, she said, "I’ve discussed Indian philosophy and the Hindu religion and its gods, I love the aspects of tolerance, I love the thought of Karma and reincarnation."

She made news with her meeting Abhishek Bachchan in Cannes last year and is also known for her role in Marigold as Salman Khan's co-star.

No comments: