Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nayanthara to act in Bollywood movies

backside shot of Nayantara in sari

After actresses Asin and Genelia, Nayantara is going to act in a Hindi movie under a big banner, according to the latest industry buzz. Nayantara, the numero uno in Tamil and Telugu movies, now has a price tag of Rs.1.5 crores per film. According to her, she already got an offer in Hindi with the payment of whopping Rs.2 crores, after the release of Chandramukhi.

"But I declined the offer to concentrate more in Tamil and Telugu films, which are my strong base. Now I hope that I have done enough in these regional languages and it is the right time to make my debut in Hindi. But at the same time, it will take some time to decide the movie and director."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gud to know that she's coming in hindi movie. she's a nice actress and my favorite too.hopeshe gives some acting classes to some bollywood actresses who are just not into acting.