Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The talented actress Asin Thottumkal

close-up picture of the face of  talented actress Asin ThottumkalThe talented Asin, a talented actress from Kerala is very popular not only among South Indian movie fans, but also the Bollywood and other Indian movie fans. She is one of the celebrity female film stars who is watched by Indian movie lovers from all over the world. She made some impressive roles in Bollywood too.

I have found that while searching for Asin on the Internet, a lot of unrelated text and images come on top of the search results. It is because her name is word that occurs in many languages and contexts and meanings. When I tried actress Asin, I could get better results. Try such two word combinations while searching for her on the net.

Some very impressive releases of her films are to come shortly. I will tell you about them in my next posts.

No comments: