Monday, April 27, 2009

Watching TV to rejuvenate the mind

I think it will be crazy to ask people if they like to watch TV. Without fail, ask anyone, the answer will be, “Yes, why not?” The right thing to ask would be about one’s favorite channel, TV show, actor or actress. However, I prefer to watch TV regularly every day for some time, just to keep me away from the day-to-day professional tensions and to relax my mind. I feel fresh after viewing TV for some time. It rather rejuvenates my mind, as exercise keeps the body fit.

Mostly, at home, we watch movies, reality shows, contests, sports, and news. I do not have any favorite channel, show, actor or actress as far as watching TV is concerned. But I like to see any good performance by any actor or actress or TV personality or channel. I like to get the best quality pictures, sound and above all the program must be entertaining, not necessarily informative. I do not want to put my brain to drudgery, as my aim is to refresh my mind and enjoy watching TV.

I immensely love viewing Oprah Winfrey and Kim Kardashian (Keeping Up with the Kardashians). For news, I love CNN and BBC. When cricket matches are being aired live, I make it a point to view them, and I equally love football and Tennis live on TV.

I love watching James Bond (based on Ian Fleming’s novels) movies very much. I have seen almost all Bond movies starting with the first movie, “Dr. No”, featuring Sean Connery as James Bond. George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig are also fine actors who effectively portrayed “Mr. Bond”, the trend and style of whom were undoubtedly set by Sean Connery in the first movie itself. However, I think Sean Connery was the best Bond, though many of my friends have other favorites. Thankfully, many of my favorites are available on TV, excepting the new releases.

I like to watch TV from Direct TV satellite television, especially watching High Definition TV (HD TV programs) is quite interesting. I would like to take part in DIRECTV Awards contests. There can be quite a good number of contestants, and the competition can be tough! I expect most of my friends like you to vote for me to win DIRECTV BoB Awards for this post. Will you vote for me? Any way, take time and spend some time before your TV set and relax your mind.

No comments: